2022 ALL INDIA PREMIUM LAW OPTIONAL TEST SERIES
STARTS ON 06th May 2021
Why this test series must not be missed ?
Come let us discuss !!!!
25 + Students cleared UPSC Mains
Our previous impeccable record : 78 % of question from 2016-2019 UPSC Law Optional Mains were reflected from our Premium Law of Optional Test Series 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 respectively.
FEATURES OF PREMIUM LAW OPTIONAL TEST SERIES 2022
FEATURE 1 : BEST FLEXIBLE ONLINE TEST SERIES.
WHY BEST ?
IMPECCABLE PREDICTIONS : 78% OF MAINS UPSC 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 WERE
REFLECTED FROM OUR TEST SERIES.
RECORD : 25+ SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES IN UPSC MAINS 2017, 2018 & 2019
1. YOU CAN TAKE ANY TEST ANY TIME BEFORE YOUR MAINS 2022
2. YOU CAN PAY FEES IN TWO INSTALLMENTS.
HOW IS IT CONDUCTED IN ONLINE?
1. WRITE & UPLOAD YOUR ANSWERS FROM ANYWHERE.
2. GET THE SOLUTION FOR TEST YOU HAVE TAKEN WITHIN 24 HOURS.
3. EVALUATION OF YOUR ANSWER-SHEET WITH 5 DAYS.
4. PERSONALISED REPORT OF YOUR PERFORMANCE ; FOCUSING
YOUR STRENGTH & WEAKNESS.
TOTAL OF 25 TESTS.
16 CONCEPT WISE TEST + 6 SUBJECT-WISE TEST + 2 PAPER-WISE + 1 FL
FAQ ON PREMIUM LAW OPTIONAL TEST SERIES 2022
WHETHER MY ANSWER-SHEET WILL BE EVALUATED? YES.
IN HOW MANY DAYS IT WILL BE CHECKED & SENT BACK TO ME ? WITHIN 5-6 DAYS.
OTHER FEATURES !
Terms and conditions of the course : Law Optional Test Series
1. This product includes 25 tests - question papers & solutions.
2. Solution for any particular test will be released within 24-48 hours after that particular test being attempted, or waived to attempt the same.
3. Evaluation for the test attempted will be done within 5-6 days.
4. Solutions are not model answers, therefore the word limit will not adhered to.
5. Your association with Lawxpertsmv India will be taken credit, if you make the payment towards the course. This will entitle the Lawxpertsmv India to post your name & roll no of UPSC in our website & other materials which will be published in future to show your association with us.
6. Any timeline given above will not be followed in case of Act of god, force majeure, failure of website server, failure of communication ch