MADHYA PRADHESH JUDICIAL SERVICES EXAMINATION (CIVIL JUDGE)
75 DAYS - COMPREHENSIVE PLAN FOR MADHYA PRADESH JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION FROM 19th DECEMBER 2020
WHAT DOES IT CONTAIN?
1. Notes for all subjects covered in Madhya Pradesh Judicial Service Examination.
2. Test Series comprising of 50 tests.
25 Tests - Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) for Prelims
25 Tests - Descriptive Type Questions for Mains.
FULL PLAN OF 75 PLAN FOR MP JUDICIAL SERVICE
COURSE FEE : 32000RS.
7000RS AS LIMITED-TIME OFFER.
COURSE FEE AFTER OFFER : 25000RS.
PAYMENT LINK : https://imjo.in/DUTuGf
PAYMENT LINK WITHOUT OFFER IN 3 INSTALLMENTS :
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT.
1. Notes will be given only for the above-mentioned subjects as per the schedule of the course. Any request to send full notes would not be feasible.
2. 25 Descriptive Tests will be provided with model answers. And evaluation will be done with 8 days of attempt. And 25 Objective tests will be given superb explanation. MCQ test will be conducted in our MCQ test portal in Android App only.
Descriptive Test - You have write the tests, take pictures with your smartphone of your answer-sheet and send it as a single PDF.
3. Notes can be opened only with Windows 8/10 Computer with internet connection. If you are using MAC, contact us before making payment. Further, notes cannot be opened in smartphones or tablets. Notes can be taken print out if above conditions are satisfied.
4. Course fee is non-transferable and non-refundable due to the nature of the services provided.
5. ID proof with residential proof should be submitted to facilitate the registration process.
TEST SERIES FOR MADHYA PRADESH JUDICIAL SERVICE - (FOR PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION) 2020
Syllabus for the Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge – Preliminary Exam
Constitution of India – 10 questions
Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 – 15 questions
Transfer of Property Act, 1882 – 7 questions
Indian Contract Act, 1872 – 8 questions
Specific Relief Act, 1963 – 6 questions
Limitation Act, 1963 – 4 questions
MP Accommodation Control Act, 1961 – 5 questions
MP Land Revenue Code, 1959 – 5 questions
Indian Evidence Act, 1872 – 15 questions
Indian Penal Code, 1861 – 15 questions
Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 – 15 questions
Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 – 5 questions
General Knowledge – 20 questions
Computer Knowledge – 10 questions
English Knowledge – 10 questions
COURSE COMPRISES OF
All the MCQ tests will have 100 Questions
TEST 1 : MP Accommodation Control Act MCQs (50 Questions)
TEST 2 : Specific Relief Act
TEST 3 : Transfer of Property Act.
TEST 4 : Code of Civil Procedure
TEST 5 : Code of Criminal Procedure
TEST 6 : Indian Penal Code
TEST 7 : Indian Evidence Act
TEST 8 : Indian Contract Act
TEST 9 : Negotiable Instruments Act.
TEST 10 : Constitution of India
TEST 11 : Limitation Act
TEST 12 : MP Land Revenue Code, 1959
TEST 13 : GK Based on PYQs of MP(J)S.
TEST 14 : Computer Knowledge
TEST 15 : English Knowledge
TEST 16 : Advanced Code of Civil Procedure
TEST 17 : Advanced Code of Criminal Procedure
TEST 18 : Advanced Indian Penal Code.
TEST 19 :Advanced Indian Evidence Act
TEST 20 : Mock test for Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Examination.
Course fee of Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Exam (Judicial Magistrate First Class) 2500rs.
Payment link : https://imjo.in/CrS9tb
MAINS TEST SERIES FOR MADHYA PRADESH JUDICIAL SERVICES EXAMINATION (EXACT PATTERN AS PRESCRIBED) COMING SOON.
Syllabus for the Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge – Written Examination (Main)
The Main Examination consists of four Question Papers each paper carrying 100 marks (Total of 400 marks). The time period for each question paper will be of 3 hours.
First Question Paper: (Marks – 100)
Constitution of India
Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
Transfer of Property Act, 1882
Indian Contract Act, 1872
Specific Reliefs Act, 1963 (I, II and VI to VIII)
Limitation Act, 1963 (Parts II & III)
Second Question Paper: (Marks – 100)
Writing on Social Issue- 30 marks
Writing on Legal Issue- 20 marks
Precis Writing- 20 marks
Translation (Hindi to English)- 15 marks
Translation (English to Hindi)- 15 marks
Third Question Paper: (Marks – 100)
MP Accommodation Control Act, 1961
MP Land Revenue Code, 1959
Indian Evidence Act, 1872
Indian Penal Code, 1860
Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
Fourth Question Paper: (Marks – 100)
Framing of Issues- 10 marks
Framing of Charges- 10 marks
Judgement / Order (Civil) Writing- 40 marks ( Civil Judge II Class level )
Judgement / Order (Criminal) Writing- 40 marks ( Judicial Magistrate First Class Level )
Note : For the Judgement / Order writing, a Plaint, Written Statement, Charge Sheet and Complaint will be provided as applicable.