PUNJAB JUDICIAL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2020
COMPREHENSIVE PLAN FOR PUNJAB JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION
WHAT DOES IT CONTAIN?
1. Notes for all subjects covered in Punjab Judicial Service Examination.
2. Test Series comprising of 50 tests.
25 Tests - Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) for Prelims
25 Tests - Descriptive Type Questions for Mains.
3. Current Affairs for Judicial Service including recent judgments of Punjab HC.
COURSE FEE : 42000RS.
10000RS AS LIMITED-TIME OFFER.
COURSE FEE AFTER OFFER : 32000RS.
PAYMENT LINK : https://imjo.in/RPzEBY
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT.
1. Notes will be given only for the above-mentioned subjects as per the schedule of the course. Any request to send full notes would not be feasible.
2. Tests will be provided with model answers. And evaluation will be done with 6 days of attempt.
MCQ test will be conducted in our MCQ test portal.
Descriptive Test - You have write the tests, take pictures with your smartphone of your answer-sheet and send it as a single PDF.
3. Notes can be opened only with Windows 8/10 Computer with internet connection. If you are using MAC, contact us before making payment. Further, notes cannot be opened in smartphones or tablets. Notes can be taken print out if above conditions are satisfied.
4. Course fee is non-transferable and non-refundable due to the nature of the services provided.
5. ID proof with residential proof should be submitted to facilitate the registration process.
STAND-ALONE PRELIMS TEST SERIES FOR PUNJAB JUDICIAL SERVICE(CIVIL JUDGE) - 2020 (AS PER EXACT PATTERN)
TEST SERIES FOR PUNJAB JUDICIAL SERVICE - (FOR PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION) 2020
Syllabus – Punjab State Judicial Service Civil Judge Preliminary Exam
Main subjects of Law
Current events of national and international importance,
Indian legal and constitutional history and governance.
Analytical skills and aptitude.
COURSE COMPRISES OF
All the MCQ tests will have 100 Questions
TEST 1 : Law of Limitation
TEST 2 : Legal GK (Theoretical)
TEST 3 : Legal GK (Current Affairs)
TEST 4 : General Knowledge & Punjab.
TEST 5 : Code of Civil Procedure
TEST 6 : Sale of Goods Act.
TEST 7 : Punjab Courts Act, East Punjab Rent Restriction Act,1949.
TEST 8 : Hindu Law
TEST 9 : Mohammedan Law
TEST 10 : Law of Registration
TEST 11 : Indian Penal Code
TEST 12 : Indian Evidence Act
TEST 13: Criminal Procedure Code
TEST 14 : Indian Contract Act
TEST 15 : Indian Partnership Act
TEST 16 : CPC, CRPC, Evidence Act & IPC (Higher difficulty)
TEST 17: Mock Test for Haryana judicial service examination.
Course fee of Punjab Judicial service (Prelims) Civil Judge. 1500rs.
Payment link :
Syllabus for the Punjab Civil Judge/ Magistrate Exam – Written Examination (Main) :
Paper I – Civil Law
Code of Civil Procedure,
Punjab Courts Act,
Indian Contract Act,
Indian Sales of Goods Act,
Indian Partnership Act,
Specific Relief Act,
Transfer of Property Act 1882,
East Punjab Urban Rent Restriction Act 1949
Indian Evidence Act.
Paper II – Civil Law
Law of Registration and Limitation.
Paper III – Criminal Law
Indian Penal Code,
Criminal Procedure Code and
Indian Evidence Act.
Paper IV – English
English Essay (1000-1100) words, Precis, Words and Phrases (make sentences of the given words and phrases), Comprehension, Corrections
Paper-V – Punjabi
Language- Punjabi in Gurmukhi Script, No book prescribed.
Paper VI – Viva-voce
Viva voce to judge the personal qualities of the candidates.