UPSC 2016 was predominantly based on current affairs. If you negate Current affairs for 2017 CSE, you are simply out of this race.
COURSE DETAILS: 1) 8 ESSENTIAL NEWS : Our CA modules are renowned for high-quality, crisp and comprehensive notes from editorials, opinion, perspectives pages of The Hindu, Indian Express and Economic Times. Premium.
2) CA Essential News items (Review) and Capsule. Premium.
5 Essential News will always be free for everyone. FREE.
3) Our test series for current affairs will be designed to test the aptitude, memory, conceptual understanding and its application of the aspirants.
4) A Total number of 13 test will be conducted online in our website.
5) Every Test shall contain 100 questions for 2 Hours. (Pattern of UPSC)
TEST PORTION : 60-70% CA + Core Prelims Subjects
6) Detailed explanations will be given rightaway after the tests.
7) 24*7 Chat support with lawxperts Organiser in Telegram.
8) PAYMENT DETAILS : 1499 RS ONLY FOR FIRST 100 REGISTRATIONS. AFTER 1999RS.
Click the below link to make the payment, can be made with debit cards/credit cards/ net banking and other options. https://imjo.in/Nt24z
9) Join us before it gets too late.