Updated: Nov 19, 2022
Previous Year Question Paper (Topic Wise) - Law of Crimes
What we have done ? UPSC Law Optional Mains always follows a pattern in its question. Understanding this pattern and areas where it concentrates are very much important to prepare smart. smart preparation will help you score more and also will help manage your time efficiently. Thus we have analyzed past 20 years paper to help aspirants out.
1. General principles of criminal liability: Mens rea and actus reus, mens rea in statutory offences.
2. Kinds of punishment and emerging trends as to abolition of capital punishment.
3. Preparation and criminal attempt.
4. General exceptions.
5. Joint and constructive liability.
6. IPC: ABETMENT.
7. IPC: Criminal Conspiracy.
8. Offences against the State.
9. IPC Offence Against Public Tranquility.
10. Offences against human body.
11. Offences against property.
12. Offences against women.
14. Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988.
15. Protection of Civil Rights Act
16. Plea bargaining.
17. IPC (Offences Against Propery)