RAJASTHAN JUDICIAL SERVICES EXAMINATION (CIVIL JUDGE)
220 DAYS - COMPREHENSIVE PLAN FOR RAJASTHAN JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION
STARTS FROM 30 NOVEMBER 2020
WHAT DOES IT CONTAIN?
1. Notes for all subjects covered in Rajasthan Judicial Service Examination including RJS Local Laws and Previous Year solved.
2. Test Series comprising of 50 tests.
25 Tests - Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) for Prelims
25 Tests - Descriptive Type Questions for Mains.
TEST SERIES FOR RAJASTHAN JUDICIAL SERVICE - (FOR PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION) 2020
COURSE FEE : 32000RS.
7000RS AS LIMITED-TIME OFFER.
COURSE FEE AFTER OFFER : 25000RS.
PAYMENT LINK :
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT.
1. Notes will be given only for the above-mentioned subjects as per the schedule of the course. Any request to send full notes would not be feasible.
2. Tests will be provided with model answers. And evaluation will be done with 6 days of attempt.
MCQ test will be conducted in our MCQ test portal.
Descriptive Test - You have write the tests, take pictures with your smartphone of your answer-sheet and send it as a single PDF.
3. Notes can be opened only with Windows 8/10 Computer with internet connection. If you are using MAC, contact us before making payment. Further, notes cannot be opened in smartphones or tablets. Notes can be taken print out if above conditions are satisfied.
4. Course fee is non-transferable and non-refundable due to the nature of the services provided.
5. ID proof with residential proof should be submitted to facilitate the registration process.
Syllabus for the Rajasthan (Civil Judge) – Preliminary Exam
The Preliminary Examination shall be an objective type examination in which 70% weightage will be given to the subjects prescribed in syllabus for Law Paper-I and Law Paper-ll, and 30% weightage shall be given to test proficiency in Hindi and English language.
The maximum marks for Preliminary Examination shall be 100 in which number of questions to be asked shall also be 100. However, there shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in Preliminary Examination. The duration of Preliminary Examination shall be of 2 hours. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted towards the final selection.
Law Paper (I)- Code of Civil Procedure, l908, The Constitution of India, Indian Contract Act,1872,The Indian Evidence Act,1872, The Limitation Act, 1963, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, Interpretation of Statues, The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 200 1, Order/Judgment Writing.
Law Paper (II)- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973,The Indian Evidence Act,1872, The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015, The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII), The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958, Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005, Framing of Charge /Judgment Writing.
COURSE COMPRISES OF
All the MCQ tests will have 100 Questions
TEST 1 : English Proficiency :
ii. Articles and Determiners
iii. Phrasal Verbs and Idioms
TEST 2 : English Proficiency :
iv. Active & Passive Voice
v. Co-ordination &, Subordination
vi. Direct and Indirect Speech
TEST 3 : English Proficiency :
vii. Modals expressing various concepts – (Obligation, Request, Permission. Prohibition. Intention. Condition, Probability, Possibility, Purpose. Reason. Companions, Contrast)
viii. Antonyms and Synonyms.
TEST 4 : Civil Procedure Code
TEST 5 : Constitution of India.
TEST 6 : Law Of Contract
TEST 7 : Indian Evidence Act.
TEST 8 : Specific Relief Act, 1963.
TEST 9 : Transfer of Property Act.
TEST 10 : Interpretation of Statutes
TEST 11 : The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
TEST 12 : The Indian Penal Code, 1860,
TEST 13 : The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
TEST 14 : .The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII)
TEST 15 : The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958 & Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005,
TEST 16 : Advanced sets for CPC, CRPC, Evidence Act, IPC.
Course fee of Rajasthan Judicial service (Prelims) munsiff magistrate. 2000rs.
Payment link :
MAINS TEST SERIES FOR RAJASTHAN JUDICIAL SERVICES EXAMINATION (EXACT PATTERN AS PRESCRIBED)
Syllabus for the Rajasthan Civil Judge Exam – Written Examination (Mains)
The Main Examination shall consist of following subjects:
1. Law Paper-1 : 100 marks : 3 Hours
2. Law Paper-2 : 100 marks : 3 Hours
Paper-1 Hindi Essay 50 marks 2 Hours
Paper-11 English Essay 50 marks 2 Hours